Featured Content Section
Enduring experiences. History made now.
From its hey-day as a rail delivery depot during the industrial revolution to hosting the city’s biggest rave parties in the ‘90s and ‘00s, Coal Drops Yard has been at the beating heart of the central London scene.
Find your inspiration.
- Great Ormond Street Hospital: Zayed Centre for ResearchCategory: Project StoryRead More
- 1 New Street Square.Category: Project Story
1 New Street Square.Read More
- The Edge: Centre for Arts, University of Bath.Category: Project Story
The Edge: Centre for Arts, University of Bath.Read More
- Birmingham Council House and Art GalleryCategory: Project Story
Birmingham Council House and Art GalleryRead More
- Elephant and Castle.Category: Project Story
Elephant and Castle.Read More
- Gasholders London.Category: Project Story
Gasholders London.Read More
- Rushden Lakes Retail Park.Category: Project Story
Rushden Lakes Retail Park.Read More