As technology and construction forms change, vibration has moved from being an afterthought to centre stage.
Where we can help
Featured Content Section
Forging the future through world-class acoustics.
Since 1859, the Royal Birmingham Conservatoire has nurtured the talent of thousands of globally-renowned musicians.
Latest from Vibration.
- Our People: Martin McNulty.Category: PeopleRead More
- Beecroft Building.Category: Project Story
Beecroft Building.Read More
- Noisy neighbours: the boom of 24-hour gyms.Category: Insights
Noisy neighbours: the boom of 24-hour gyms.Read More
- Elephant and Castle.Category: Project Story
Elephant and Castle.Read More
- Our People: Nikhilesh Patil.Category: People
Our People: Nikhilesh Patil.Read More
- Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.Category: Project Story
Royal Birmingham Conservatoire.Read More
- The power of the mock-up.Category: Insights
The power of the mock-up.Read More