Listen to episode 17 now.
The Exploration podcast is a place for curiosity, creative thinking and conversation. In a special edition recorded live during our firm’s internal Digital Engineering Week, Andrew hosts a panel of industry experts to explore how utilising data will help steer the future of engineering and project delivery.
You can find us on iTunes by searching Hoare Lea, or using the player below.
In episode 17…
…Andrew hosts The Digital Opportunity live discussion panel, with:
- Michele Scataglini, Associate Fellow, Strategy & Innovation at Saïd Business School
- Rahul Shah, Sector Development Director EMEA Built Environment at BSI
- Amy Lindsay, Chief Data Officer at Laing O’Rourke
- Eoin Howlett, VP Advanced Analytics at Tetra Tech
- Tom Collins, Head of Digital Engineering at Hoare Lea
The Digital Opportunity is ultimately about the impact we can have on a global scale to work towards a construction industry that’s efficient, human-centric and planet-positive…