Playing our part.
As an international firm of consultants in the built environment, we know we can play a key role in shaping a better future – through human-centric design and planet-conscious design.
Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) considerations are the three main pillars used when measuring the long-term impact of a business. By recognising the symbiotic relationship between social value, sustainability, and performance, we can create value for our people, our clients, and society as a whole.
This means embedding responsibility in everything we do.
Our strategy: sustainable & socially-led.
A holistic framework
Our ambitions have been developed through the lens of our five capitals framework, to ensure we consider: 1. the physical environment 2. our natural world 3. human wellbeing 4. social impact 5. economic benefit.
This holistic approach means our responsibility in these areas is an opportunity rather than a challenge to overcome.
1. Support charities and engage with local community initiatives
2. Contribute to education in schools, colleges and universities
3. Share knowledge with industry
1. Operate as a net zero carbon business
2. Adopt circular economy principles in our approach to resource use
3. Monitor and explore improvements in our operational performance
1. Celebrate diversity and inclusion
2. Foster engagement, empowerment and wellbeing
3. Provide a healthy working environment
1. Lead innovation in the assessment, design and operation of the built environment
2. Invest in R&D, learn from our projects and lead the digital future
3. Integrate good governance principles to our operations
1. Advocate zero carbon and climate resilient development and buildings
2. Champion use of circular economy principles in the built environment
3. Promote nature-based solutions
All the latest.
- CR: Talking ESG in The Times Sustainable Business Report.Category: NewsRead More
- CR: Leading the UKGBC’s Whole Life Carbon Roadmap project.Category: News
CR: Leading the UKGBC’s Whole Life Carbon Roadmap project.Read More
- CR: Yangon General Hospital.Category: Insights
CR: Yangon General Hospital.Read More
- CR: Article 25. Empowering communities.Category: News
CR: Article 25. Empowering communities.Read More
- CR: STEM – Inspiring the next generation.Category: News
CR: STEM – Inspiring the next generation.Read More
- CR: Measuring our impact: a commitment to sustainable business.Category: News
CR: Measuring our impact: a commitment to sustainable business.Read More