As an international firm of consultants in the built environment, we know we can play a key role in shaping a better future – through human-centric design and planet-conscious design.
By recognising the symbiotic relationship between social value, sustainability, and performance, we can create value for our people, our clients, and society as a whole.
This means embedding responsibility in everything we do.
Our strategy: sustainable & socially-led.
A holistic framework.
Our ambitions have been developed through the lens of our five capitals framework, to ensure we consider: 1. the physical environment 2. our natural world 3. human wellbeing 4. social impact 5. economic benefit.
This holistic approach means our responsibility in these areas is an opportunity rather than a challenge to overcome.
– Impact of voluntary partnerships and initiatives
– Engagement with STEAM activities
– Approach to social value in projects
– Capacity building on social value delivery
– Communities and collaboration
– Social cohesion
– Energy use intensity reduction
– Carbon emission reductions across all scopes (1, 2 & 3)
– Percentage reduction of carbon offsetting
– Identification & mitigation of climate-related risks & opportunities
– Offices have suitable sustainability certifications
– Waste recycled and reused
– Reduction in water use
– Regenerative office practices & policies
– Diversity in leadership
– Diversity pay balance
– Inclusive offices
– Awareness around diversity and inclusion
– Physical health & wellbeing
– Mental health & wellbeing
– Support & capability in health & wellbeing
– Development & growth
– Career progression
– Recognition & celebration
– Industry leadership & engagement
– Innovation governance/ processes
– Value created from innovation
– Quality of work in our supply chain
– Local SME's/ social enterprises as a proportion of the supply chain
– Accountability & transparency for CR performance
– Value of people compensation and benefits
– Operational carbon performance of our projects
– Embodied carbon performance of our projects
– Capability to enhance climate resilience across our projects
– Capability to embrace human centric approach across our projects
– Capability to advance circular economy in our consultancy approach
All the latest.
CR: Talking ESG in The Times Sustainable Business Report.
Category: NewsRead More
CR: Leading the UKGBC’s Whole Life Carbon Roadmap project.
CR: Leading the UKGBC’s Whole Life Carbon Roadmap project.Read More
CR: Yangon General Hospital.
CR: Yangon General Hospital.Read More
CR: Article 25. Empowering communities.
CR: Article 25. Empowering communities.Read More
CR: STEM – Inspiring the next generation.
CR: STEM – Inspiring the next generation.Read More
CR: Measuring our impact: a commitment to sustainable business.
CR: Measuring our impact: a commitment to sustainable business.Read More