Planning the future.
Laurence is the Principal of the Utility & Energy Infrastructure Group, responsible for the design and delivery of key infrastructure projects across the UK.
He says: “During my time at Hoare Lea, I’ve delivered a wide number of demanding projects, engaging with utility providers at director level and assisting our clients to develop their own policies. This has given me a breadth of industry experience, from masterplanning to an in-depth understanding of the utility industry across all service types.
“I believe in the importance of relationships and how they can make profound differences to a project’s success.”
Lawrence’s five facts.
- Worked on the masterplanning projects for the Cabot Circus retail development and Earls Court.
- Lead a collaboration with the GLA and government to help resolve the infrastructure demands for the Vauxhall Nine Elms and Battersea projects.
- Has written and published a number of guidance for the infrastructure industry.
- Passionate about the ‘all electric future’, and provided his expertise on the subject at our designing the future events.
- I am involved with the Graven Hill masterplan, the UK’s largest self and custom build community.