Tips for your application.
Stand out from the crowd.
When applying for graduate schemes, placements and apprenticeships it can be hard to know what the perfect application should look like. To help all you budding applicants out, we’ve compiled a list of handy hints and tips to make your application the best it can be.
– Take the time to read the type of role we are recruiting for and decide whether it’s right for you.
– Explore our website to understand the services and projects we work on.
– Review your CV and cover letter carefully to make sure there are no errors. It can be useful to get someone else to review your application before submitting.
– The ideal CV length is no more than two pages.
– Research the topic area for the technical questions; this is your chance to show off your technical expertise.
– We want to know what motivates you to work in building services and, more specifically, why you want to work for Hoare Lea! Highlight your ideal career path and what excites you about the role.
– We will ask questions based on your initial application at a telephone interview and (for graduates) at the selection event. Ensure you print out a copy and are ready to expand on any details in your original application.
You can apply for graduate, placement and apprentice roles here.
Good luck with your applications, we look forward to hearing from you!