Every day we challenge ourselves with new ways of reducing the impact of buildings, and people, on our environment.
Environmental sustainability is a key factor in our work – but it’s not the only way we can minimise our footprint for future generations.
Reducing our impact.
We strive to monitor, manage, and improve our environmental impact by:
- Collecting comprehensive data on energy use and carbon emissions across all of our offices and business travel.
- Ensuring environmental sustainability is a key factor in the buildings we design.
- Exploring and improving the optimal conditions of our workspaces, from temperature regulation to air quality monitoring.
- Using environmental management representatives across the firm to monitor and report on our resource consumption.
- Employing robust management systems registered to ISO standards.